Remote Project Manager
Do great work, with a great team, for great clients.
Camoin Associates is looking for a Remote Project Manager who is mid-career, organized, self-motivated, and willing to learn. This position is geared towards an individual ready to assume a project manager role, taking on additional responsibilities in the future. Come be part of a firm that is working around the country to support clients as they navigate ever changing economic conditions to improve the world in which people live, work, and play.
Camoin Associates is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our company is committed to a diverse and multi-cultural workforce that strives to represent the communities where we live and work and we seek BIPOC and other culturally diverse candidates to apply to this position. Black, Indigenous, and People of Color (BIPOC), immigrants, women, LGBTQ people, individuals with disabilities, and members of other marginalized groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
Project management and client service are at the core of what we do at Camoin Associates. Our project managers act as the link between our team and the client. We are looking for a team member that can provide professional and diligent project management to ensure the successful completion of our projects.
The person chosen for this position will serve as a project manager and support researcher for a variety of projects, including real estate and industry market analysis, development feasibility studies, economic and fiscal impact analysis, and economic and workforce development strategies. The person will work closely with the firm’s project teams, leading client management, project schedule/process, and deliverable production oversight. Example responsibilities will include:
- Management of multiple projects.
- Client communication and team project updates.
- Coordinating Camoin staff to ensure timely delivery of product.
- Preparing and monitoring project budgets and internal work plans.
- Scheduling and facilitating interviews, focus groups, committee meetings and presentations, and public meetings.
- Overseeing any sub-consultants included on projects.
- Basic administrative functions, including maintaining project information in CRM system, timekeeping, and contracting processes.
A project team at Camoin typically includes a principal, one or two research analysts, and a project manager.
- Masters level degree in economics, business, finance, policy analysis, urban planning, public administration, or other related field preferred
- At least two years of professional work experience.
- Five years of professional work experience may be considered as a substitute for Master’s degree.
- Exceptional writing, communication (verbal and written), and time management skills required.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines at once.
Additional Skills Desired:
- Interest and experience in economic development, strategic planning, and real estate development.
- Experience in project management, preferably in a consulting role.
- Demonstrable attention to detail and organizational skills.
- A good communicator, strong collaborator, and team player.
- Experience with consulting.
- Proficient in data analysis and research, knowledge of research methods including survey analysis and web-based research.
- Facilitation and presentation skills (virtually and in-person).
- Comfort with on-line collaboration.
Camoin Associates provides all equipment (PC, dual monitors, camera, and optional headset for video conferencing). Please note that we are only making this position available to citizens and residents with all necessary authorizations already in place (OPT does not qualify).
Salary and Benefits:
Compensation for this position is expected to range from $60,000 – $80,000 depending on experience and education level. Camoin Associates also offers paid time off, a week off at the end of the year, 11 paid holidays, retirement contributions, health insurance, and the flexibility of 100% remote work.
Please e-mail cover letter and resume to Rachel Selsky, C/O Erin Teets at email@example.com. If selected for further consideration, we will request additional documentation at a later date. Please no telephone inquiries.
Key Words: project manager, planning, economics, finance, economic development, consultant, fiscal, grant, workforce, impact analysis, market research, administration.
About the Firm:
Since 1999, Camoin Associates’ mission has been to support our customers in their efforts to create meaningful employment opportunities. Across our service lines, we offer research, analysis, and business intelligence services that help build healthy and vibrant economies that work for all.
Camoin Associates is proud of the efforts made over the last 20 years to offer team members the opportunity to build a dynamic career that includes interaction with a wide variety of people, projects, and communities daily and regular chances for personal and professional growth.
We do great work. As a firm, we pride ourselves on being forward thinking, collaborative, and able to help clients identify and solve their critical economic development related issues. Through our work, we strive to make a positive change, create job opportunities, improve quality of life, and increase prosperity for all. It is interesting work, something different every day, and it makes a positive impact on people’s lives.
We have a great team. We care deeply about the work we do and the people we work with. As a fully remote team of 25+ employees, we have regular check-ins with all staff to foster a culture of close and trusting relationships. We strive to enable staff to work at a level that allows for a healthy life-work balance. We are supportive, collaborative, open to new ideas and approaches, and personal interests and professional development goals are encouraged to be pursued. The firm offers competitive salaries, health insurance benefits, retirement contributions, professional development support, paid time off, holidays, and a flexible work schedule.
We have great clients. Our clients include local and state government, U.S. territories, economic development organizations (EDOs), non-profit organizations, private developers, and corporations. We build long-term relationships with our clients because they trust us to provide honest, accurate, and impactful guidance on pressing decisions.
To learn more about our experience and projects in all our service areas, please visit our websites at www.camoinassociates.com.